Come out to our annual Festival of Lights Celebration. Kid's Fest with games, bounce houses, reading corner, clown and magician.
Shop the many indoor and outdoor arts and crafts vendors for Christmas gifts and delightful treasures and enjoy delicious food. Playhouse Smithville will have 2 free showings of their holiday play!
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
10am-4pm: FUN FUN KID’s FEST:
· Kid’s Fest (10am-4pm)
· Pictures with Santa, bounce houses, obstacle course, clown, tricycle races, Stick Figure races, train rides, Buescher State Park hands on booth, Home Depot booth, Smithville Library reading corner, face painting, balloon animals, basketball hoops, mini golf and more!
· Tricycle Races (11am-4pm) - WIN PRIZES!
· Clown/Face Painter (11am-2pm)
· Santa Pictures (12pm - In front of Chamber office-$5)
10am-4pm: ENTERTAINMENT SCHEDULE (Gazebo)
· 10:00 - Matthew Torrez - Tunes for the Holidays!
· 11:00 - Tiger Tones
· 12:00 - Abbey Duncan (singer/songwriter)
· 1:00 - Smooth Moves Dancers
· 1:45 - First Baptist Church Community Youth Choir
· 2:30 - Bucksnort Boogie Boys
Indoor/Outdoor Arts & Crafts Booths & Food Court
· Indoor booths at Smithville REC Center (until 5pm)
· Outdoor booths all along Main Street (until 4pm)
· Food Vendors at corner of 1st & Main (until 7:30pm)
2PM: FREE performance of SANTA & HIS REINDEER, Playhouse Smithville (110 Main)
6:30: Unveiling of new Sculptures on Main
6:45: Lighting of the Gazebo/Float Winners Announced
7pm: Lighted Parade - Main Street, Smithville
AFTER PARADE: FREE performance of SANTA & HIS REINDEER, Playhouse Smithville (110 Main)